- Develop and maintain strong client relationships with customers and distribution accounts while meeting sales objectives.
- Manage distribution channel partners in major markets to grow market share.
- Develop and maintain technical knowledge of Nutec’s products, applications, features, advantages, and benefits.
- Obtain specifications and approvals at engineering firms, OEM’s, and distributors within the region to develop increased sales opportunities.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of competitors in the marketplace and provide competitive reports on a regular basis.
- Inform management of any changes that would affect Nutec’s market share. Aid in the development and implementation of appropriate response strategies.
- Provide product training at the distributor and customer levels. Motivate and provide sales direction to distribution partners.
- Minimum of 2- 3 years Sales Experience required
- Experience working through Distribution
- Technical or Engineering Degree (preferred) with industrial sales experience
- Experience in the low or high temperature insulation markets is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Salesforce CRM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel overnight 50-60% of the month
- Ability to independently manage a geographic territory
- Capable of moving up to Sales Management
- Competitive base salary based on experience
- Bonus plan based on sales and new product growth
- Company car including gas, maintenance, and insurance
- Company paid computer and cell phone
- Health insurance including optional dental and vision
People are our strongest resource.
At Nutec, we consider our people the real key to success. We are committed to developing talent and increasing the capabilities of our personnel. It is our firm belief that an engaged workforce throughout the organization creates a common goal that enhances our performance.
If you’re interested in joining our team submit your résumé for consideration.
Objective / Summary
Responsible for overseeing the quality assurance and health and safety regulations of the product by performing the following duties according to Nutec quality and OSHA standards.
Reports to: OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Promotes quality system within the organization.
- Responsible for assuring the product meets customer expectations through expanding test procedures and test frequencies. Establish test plans.
- Responsible for testing and verifying data.
- Maintains records and comparing raw material certifications to specification.
- Responsible for maintaining calibration of test and measurement equipment. This will include contacting a certified vendor to repair the instruments.
- Provides documentation to customers as needed. Included will be preparation of certification of conformance (C of C) and analysis C of A.
- Reviews, updates, and maintains all quality procedures and methods as needed.
- Maintains all corrective action reports (CAR) and notify departments if time of completion is excessive. Assists in ISO system.
- Maintains housekeeping per company guidelines.
- Develops and maintains statistical data for management review.
- Assist in training new employees in process, quality techniques.
- Promotes continuous improvement in plant processes. Assist and support others problem solving as needed.
- Participate in ISO activities to include scheduling and scheduling quarterly meetings and audits.
- Prepare and distribute monthly reports and graphs to all disciplines/departments in the facility.
- Establish and monitor policies and regulations provided by health organizations to ensure safety and health within the organization.
- Establish and monitor policies to comply with environmental regulations.
- Establish and monitor safety plans and actively works in improving safety conditions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: College diploma; and two to four years of industrial experience.
- Experience in quality, health and safety regulations.
- Statistical process control.
- Mathematical ability
- Statistical knowledge
- Time management.
- Oral and written communication
- MS Office Suit Proficiency