SUPERMAG BOARD LD-1900 GI
SuperMag boards are rigid, high-temperature bio-soluble ﬁber boards, manufactured from a wet slurry of ﬁbers and binders. SuperMag boards offer advantages such as low thermal conductivity, uniform density, low heat storage, excellent thermal shock and chemical attack resistance.
SuperMag boards are processed from a low bio-persistent ﬁber (LBP), manufactured from pure raw materials and processed to offer excellent performance in high-temperature application.
SuperMag boards can be made with inorganic binder (no smoke) formulations to meet your product requirements.
SuperMag boards have excellent chemical resistance to many corrosive agents, except hydroﬂuoric acid, phosphoric acid and strong alkalis.
SuperMag board is a lightweight vacuum formed product that is made to resist high gas velocities and to provide superior insulation. Our boards perform well under conditions such as mechanical stress, erosion and strong vibration. Vacuum formed boards are ideal for refractory back-up insulation, furnace and oven linings, boiler ducts and stacks. SuperMag boards are easy to handle and install, allowing for very quick turnaround times in application.
Among our variety of SuperMag boards, we have several variations that can suit most speciﬁc needs:
- Speciﬁcally formulated boards that withstand deformation to ﬂame impingement.
- Highly machinable and light weight boards.
- Inorganic formulations for odor-free/smokeless requirements.
- High density products, and high strength boards.
- Products with rigidized surfaces and high MOR.
- Low Heat Loss and Storage
- Low Thermal Conductivity.
- High temperature stability.
- Erosion resistance.
- Homogeneous structure. Machinable.
- High refractoriness.
- Easy to Install.
- High resistance to thermal shock.
- Excellent machining and cutting characteristics.
- Good resistance to chemical attack except phosphoric acid and concentrated alkali.
- Resistance to High Velocity.
- Resistant to Non-Ferrous Metals.
- Contains No Asbestos
SuperMag boards have great versatility to be used where a rigid insulating product is needed. The self-supporting characteristics along with the inherent advantages of our ﬁbers, make of products an excellent option for your high temperature insulation in a variety of industries such as:
- Refractory Back-Up Insulation
- Ceramic Industry
- Glass Industry
- Combustion Chamber Liners
- Refractory Lining for Industrial Furnaces
- Steel and Non-Ferrous Industries
- Back-up Insulation
- Expansion Joints
- Board over Blanket Linings
- Boilers and Heaters
- OEM Furnaces & Ovens