MaxMoldable™ (2300) is a multipurpose product manufactured from a blend of alumina-silica fibers and binders. Moldable is a tacky, putty-like material that adheres to ceramic wools and refractory material.
MaxMoldable™ (2300) is used to prevent heat loss caused by the deterioration of existing linings. MaxMoldable ™ can also be used to fill cracks or as a seal. This product can be installed by using a trowel or a caulking gun.
MaxMoldable™ AL is a product that is recommended for applications in the aluminum industry. It is ideal for lining aluminum transfer troughs and ladles. This product can be used to fill cracks or as a seal. Moldable AL is a tacky, putty-like material that adheres to the surface. It can be applied with a hand-troweled or with a caulking gun.
- Low Heat Storage
- Excellent Thermal Shock Resistance
- High-Velocity Resistance
- Easy to Install
- Adheres to Ceramic and Refractory Materials
- Excellent Corrosion Resistance
- Impermeable to Non-Ferrous Metals
- Contains No Asbestos
- TYPICAL APPLICATIONS
- Trough Liners for Non-Ferrous Metals
- Gaskets and Seals for Burner Blocks
- Gaskets and Seals for Chimneys and Stacks
- Boiler Door Seals and Thermal Insulation
- Fill Voids and Cracks in Refractory Surfaces